Code of Conduct
This Neone, Inc. Code of Conduct applies to all users of Neone, a social platform designed to enable users to safely and privately share online (as it may be updated from time to time, the “Service”). The Service includes related web and mobile applications. The Service is offered by Neone, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Neone,” “us,” or “we”). When we use the term “you,” we refer to a user of the Service.
You shall not exploit the Service in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
In addition, you agree that you shall not:
- upload or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, contains nudity or gratuitous violence, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity or incite violence;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Neone representative, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, solicit another user’s password, or create an account for anyone but yourself;
- upload or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- use the Service in a manner that adversely affects the experience of other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, flooding continuous posting of repetitive text, activity within a community that is inconsistent with the guidelines established by the applicable administrator(s) thereof, bullying, intimidation, etc.);
- upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other similar form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity unless such material is incorrect and you are permitted to delete or revise it;
- create more than one account without out our consent;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access the Service, or copy any content or information on this Service; or
- create an account if we have previously terminated your account.
If Neone has previously removed you as a user or terminated your account, you are not eligible to use the Service.
We reserve the right to disable certain features (such as the ability to post or reply to posts) or disable your account if you violate any of the foregoing restrictions.